1873 — Presbyterians acquired the lot on Cholokka Blvd. where the Church of the Mediator is located today. Shortly after, the Presbyterians built the wood-frame church that still stands today, now owned by The Episcopal Church.
1896 — Episcopalians had a small frame church on the south side of Seminary Street, between Cholokka Blvd. and Division Street
1910’s — Episcopal services cease.
1920’s — Episcopal church building torn down
1960’s — Presbyterian services cease, building on Cholokka St. is vacant
1966 — October 16, Episcopal services again conducted in Micanopy, with Archdeacon Fred Yerkes of Jacksonville. The name, Church of the Mediator, is a revival of the name of the earlier church.
1983 — Easter Day. Father Les Singleton begins serving at the Church of the Mediator
2005 — August. James Gilbert becomes organist and music director
2007 — November. Church buys new Kawai grand piano
2007 — December 16. Father Les Singleton celebrates his 40th ordination anniversary
2013 — March. Church buys new electronic organ and speaker system. (Building is too small for an appropriate pipe-organ)
2017 — Father Les Singleton celebrates his 50th ordination anniversary (December 16)
2019 — Father Les Singleton retires after nearly 37 years as Vicar. Father George Holston becomes interim vicar.